FileLister lists files and directories. It runs on a webserver and is used via your favorite browser. It features the ability to customize the icons and a powerful plugin system which allows you to exchange icons and meta data for files or directories. Plus, it allows to to directly link files to a different server - browse your videos via http, and play them via ftp.
- Browse any directory below a customizable root directory
- Link files to a different server
- Change the icon theme and icon sizes
- Set custom icons for directories
- Hide and/or forbid folders and files
- Plugin system
- Metadata extractor
- File statistics (size and date)
- Thumbnails (displays thumbnails to any file, given the thumbnail is stored according to the freedesktop thumbnail spec, does not create own thumbnails)
- Audio data (Album cover, Audio metadata display)
- Video data (Video metadata)
- VideoCover (displays covers for videos)
- VideoThumbnails (creates and displays video screenshots)
- Make your own!
- full view
- video folder
- custom folder images
- thumnails for any document
- music album covers
- music file data
$ pear channel-discover zustellzentrum.cweiske.de $ pear install zz/FileLister-beta
The sources can be found in the git repository.