phancap - website screenshot service
Web service (API) to create website screenshots.
Self-hosted and written in PHP. Caching included.
phancap is useful for:
- Show screenshots for websites in your bookmarking application
- Archive a HTML page as PDF for later viewing
- Configurable browser size
- Configurable screenshot size
- Clip and full page rendering (full height)
- JPG, PNG and PDF output (PDFs are searchable)
- Can run on a normal web server without GUI.
phancap is licensed under the AGPL v3 or later.
- Version 0.4.0, 2016-07-12
- Version 0.3.0, 2016-06-29
- Version 0.2.0, 2014-11-06
- Version 0.1.0, 2014-04-17
The .phar file contains all dependencies. Simply put it onto your web server and call it from the browser.
More information and setup instructions can be found in the README.